CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last day to enter contest :)

Don't forget, today's the last day to enter my Countdown to October Contest! All you've got to do is leave a post on my blog to be entered to win the overflowing gift basket. I know this thing is going to cost a mint to mail but that's all right. Tomorrow's October 1st and I'll be celebrating by pulling the name of one lucky entrant from a hat. Will that person be you? Enter as many times as you wish!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been fun and easy. I love contests!

Jenyfer Matthews said...

Oh! Enter me! Pretty please!?

Anonymous said...

me too! :)

Kammie said...

Spent most of my September running to the hospital because my mom was in critical condition...so I'm coming in a wee bit late.

I love gift baskets and surprises. I want to win! lol Please enter me in the drawing.

Jaycee said...

Ohhh North Pole local! Looks like gonna have to get that one! with my daughter in Kindergarten Mommy gets more "snmut" as my hubby says time lol

Jaycee said...

ummm also can I enter? TY!

blessedheart said...

Hi Nina,
It was fun to see you today at the elllora's cave chat group. I had a good time. What a great basket of prizes you are giving away! Have a great evening!

Rhonda :-)

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Hi Nina,

WoW! Sounds like a basket I want to get my hands at *G* Can't wait to see who the lucky winner is.

Hugssss
LindaH

acdaisy95 said...

Sounds like a big basket with alot of goodies.