CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Today in the Big Apple

Today the "Grand Tour" for the out-of-town relatives includes shopping (always shopping!) and a tour of the "sights"--somehting I think is pretty funny because New Yorkers don't really consider the buildings around them "sights". They're just the things that make up our city. Oh, sure, the Empire State building is a sight. And the Statue of Liberty. And, all right, I'd say that the Museum of--wait. Um, I guess we do have a "sight" or two here, don't we?

So, uh, today I'm taking them to see the sights of the City. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super colors on this blog. very soothing.

Anonymous said...

NY seems better then Pittsburgh any day. :0

Anonymous said...

did you have fun on the big tour of the sights?

Jennifer L. said...

NYC is such a wonderful place, especially at Christmas! I can't imagine living in such a place so vibrant that you can feel it in the air!