CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today in the Big Apple

we are going to take it easy. Believe it or not, I've finally tired the visitors out! Ha! I knew if I kept 'em riding the subway, shopping and sight-seeing, eventually they'd lose some steam. Today we're going to hang around the apartment for a while, then head out tonight and take in a movie. Haven't decided on what film we'll see yet...of course the men want "action" while we girls want a comedy or love story. We'll see.

What do you have planned for this gorgeous Tuesday?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

laundry! not very exciting here!

Anonymous said...

Oh, today I'm working. But I'm reading your blog on my coffee break! So glad you and your writing are here to take me away. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Have you taken them to the Jekyl and Hyde Club, we had fun there.

Jennifer L. said...

Work (boo!) Its good you hear your crew is finally getting some rest in the city that NEVER sleeps!

Marianne said...

My Tuesday yesterday? Was indoors most of the day due to work. Many meetings, my fav, NOT! Did get to leave early though and take my sister to the fitness club. I was too tired (i.e., lazy) to get on the treadmill so I sat in the cafe and work on my short story, drinking a fruit smoothie!

Have a great Wednesday!