CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tour Guide

We have family visiting. Have been doing the fun family end-of-summer get-together for weeks now.

I'm running out of sights to show 'em all. Yep, even in New York, I'm running low on the list of exciting to-do items. Actually there are still things to see, places to go and people to meet, but I feel as if I've been on tour for long enough.

*Sigh*

I don't mean to complain, really I don't. I'm loving having everyone here. Really. Really.

Wish me luck. Today it's Chinatown.

Peking duck, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No thanx on the duck, but I'd take an order of lo mein. :)

acdaisy95 said...

I love Chinese food. I would love to someday go to New York and visit the Chinatown area. Bet it's very busy.