CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Today in the Big Apple

Visitors have given a few great suggestions about what to do with my visitors while they're here, and I appreciate them all. I think Mickey and I will take a look into doing a few of them when everyone leaves, just on our own.

Today Mickey's taking the men to his sports club, where they'll huff and puff the morning away. Then, they'll go for lunch. I don't know where they'll go, someplace testosterone-laden and beery, I guess.

We ladies are going for a day of pampering. The works! Mani, pedi, waxing, sauna, hair and massage. Then, we'll feel like contented cats, ready for a night out. I just hope the guys aren't too "stuffed" from their lunch to take us dancing!

I think I could get used to having the relatives visit. Really, I could.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could get used to pampering like that too! :)

Anonymous said...

I love dancing. Wish I was going dancing tonight, too. :(

Anonymous said...

I don't recall the last time we went dancing. Not since before my son came along, at least, and he's three years old! Have fun, Nina!

-Claire