CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday in the Big Apple

Ah, the bliss. The absolute bliss of it all...

Mickey went out early for bagels and bialys while I made a huge pot of coffee. We took everything into the bedroom and are here now, with papers scattered across the bed, coffee mugs on the night tables, lounging in our night clothes. Love having our home all to ourselves again. Oh, and I'm on my laptop talking with all of you. Cozy, isn't it?

Eventually we'll rouse ourselves and probably head to the park. It's a gorgeous day in New York--sky is bright blue and there's a nip in the air. Perfect day for a game of Frisbee.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday! Have fun!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun at the park!

Anonymous said...

sounds heavenly! I love bialys. ;)

Jenyfer Matthews said...

Oh, fresh bagels! Haven't had a good bagel in a very very long time... Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Bagels with cream cheese, one of my faves!

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Ooo love bagels :) Especially the raisin or onion one.

It was a nice day in NJ. There was a FestiFall Street Fair in Westfield NJ on Sunday & a few authors had came out to do a signing. I had a wonderful time. The authors that were there are Rene Lyons, Cat Johnson, Tilly Green and Denise Jefferies, Bonnie Rose Leigh and Yvette Hines. I also met Lois Winston, Irene Peterson & Gemma Bruce.


Hugssss
LindaH

acdaisy95 said...

I like bagels especially when they are toasty and spread with cream cheese. Not sure what bialys are.
Hope you had a wonderful Sunday.