CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Talking shop

Last night I was speaking with a friend that is a voracious reader. She reads romance, mysteries, thrillers, how-to books, cookbooks, auto mechanic journals--you name it, she reads it. So I figured she'd be a good person to quiz a little regarding what she likes to see in a hero. I mean, she reads a lot and obviously every reader has preferences. So, I asked.

Her answer was simple.

"I like a hero that's so perfect he makes me remember why I'm still looking for love."

Good answer.

What about you? What do you like to see in a hero?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice eyes. The windows to the soul, you know. As long as he's got nice eyes he's worthy!

Jennifer L. said...

I love your friend's description, but I would add that he must have some IMPERFECTIONS so that I can believe that he really exists!