CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Countdown to October Contest Winner Announced!

Wow, I had no idea there would be so many entries! I spent all morning printing out, then cutting apart, the lists of names and dates comments were made. A lot of people commented several times! That's great! I'd hoped people would stop by more than once!

I put all the slips of paper into a big basket, tossed them around a bit and then let my neighbor put her hand in and pull out the winning entry. Without furter ado, the entry she pulled was

Jo G., September 21st

Jo G., please email me at ninanash@gmail.com with your snail mail address and I'll get your gift basket out to you.

Thanks to everyone for entering The Countdown to October Contest. It was loads of fun! I plan on having another contest before the holidays, so please check back often.

0 comments: