CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

An excerpt from Cairo By Moonlight

Caleb felt himself responding physically to her nearness. It had been a long time since they’d been this close and he was shocked at the sudden snugness of his jeans. His cock was stiffening and he was powerless to stop it.

Hell, no—she’s just happy with me again. If I put the moves on her I’m liable to be shot down. No, better to just bask in the happiness for a while. Not pushing my luck here.

Her feet gently landed on the carpet. Caleb brushed his lips with hers and was surprised at the pressure he felt from her lips in return.She saw that he was red in the face and breathing rapidly.

I wonder…would she let me get close to her again? She looks ready for something…could it be me? Hell, it’s worth a try…

He probed her warm mouth gently with his tongue and when she opened herself to him he became bolder. Their tongues danced in the age-old dance of exploration and passion that was known to lovers since time immemorial. Their kisses grew deeper, more passionate, as their bodies heated and their inhibitions left them.

“Layla?” he asked against her neck, his voice hoarse and ragged as he bit gently on the warm, soft skin near the vein that pulsed beneath the surface of her long, graceful neck. “Babe?”

Nodding silently against his chest, she pressed herself to his hard body. Desire welled within her as she felt Caleb’s hard, thick cock beating against her hip.

Oh Caleb, I had forgotten how wonderful it feels to be near you like this. I want you--I want you more than I’ve wanted you for years.

He tugged her gently toward the butter-soft leather sofa that faced the balcony. The pyramids were outside the window, but neither of them noticed them as he reached to pull her shirt over her head. Raising her arms for him, she let him slip her shirt over her head, remove her bra and brush his fingers across her taut nipples. With a swift movement, he pushed her pants and panties down and she stepped out of them.

Naked, she stood before him without moving while his eyes danced across the contours of her body. Caleb hadn’t seen her undressed for far too long and he took his time examining her.

Good God, she’s beautiful. How had I forgotten how perfect she is? And she’s mine—all mine…if I can manage to hold on to her. I’ll show her how much I love her, how much I’ve missed her. I’ll show her how much I care for her.

His clothes joined hers on the floor in a New York minute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful excerpt! thanks! ;-)

Kammie said...

I want Caleb to come to my house and call me "Babe". lol Great excerpt! Adding this one to my list.

Shelly said...

Caleb sounds yummy. Enjoyed the excerpt. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome excerpt!

Cathy M said...

Enjoyed the excerpt, and looks like you have another great cover for this one.