CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Already Friday?

How'd that happen? It seems like just yesterday Mickey and I were herding the visitors out the door and into their car, waving on the sidewalk as they drove off. And here it is, Friday already? The weekend has begun, and I still feel like I'm a little bit off-kilter from the past few weeks.

Hmm, what to do this weekend? So nice, not to have to "show" anyone anything. No museums, theater, park, concerts--unless we want those things. Which, honestly, we probably will. At least some of them. The park--definitely. And bialys in bed, newspaper spread about. And tonight, maybe a theater, but a movie theater. That's it, a Friday night movie. I wonder what's playing...

What plans do you have for this weekend? Anything fun? Or are you going to hang about, like me and Mickey?

1 comments:

Cathy M said...

Looking forward to a quiet weekend and a chance to get through some of my tbr list. The weather is cool here, and I love snuggling up in bed with a good book.