CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today in the Big Apple

Oh, it's so normal, the things that are going on here today. Baking, dusting, vacuuming and writing. Yep, just a normal housecleaning day in the Big Apple. Working on some stories that have a deadline so I'm pretty much consumed by them now. But I can share the cookie recipe I'm using this afternoon. This morning I made Peanut Blossoms. This afternoon it's going to be Butterscotch Cookies. Yum!

1 c. butter
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 T. vanilla
1 1/2 t. salt
1 1/2 t. baking powder
4 c. flour
1 (12 oz.) pkg. butterscotch chips

Cream butter and sugar, then add eggs and vanilla. Blend until creamy. Add salt, baking powder and flour. When blended, add the chips.

Drop by teaspoon on a greased cookie sheet.

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know what I'm doing tonight!Thanx!

-deena

Anonymous said...

ooh, yummy! ;^)