CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Habla Espanol?

Do you speak any language other than English? Mickey and I spend our time between New York City and Key West, so I've picked up a good amount of Spanish. Granted, some of it is the kind of stuff best saved for private company ;-) but I can get by in the real world if I have to.

Yesterday afternoon I was on my way to pick up the dry cleaning, just walking along the sidewalk minding my own business, when I began to pick up bits from the conversation the two men walking ahead of me were having. They were talking about a woman who was walking ahead of them. Get the picture?

The men were speaking Spanish.

Their conversation, roughly translated:

"Ay! Look at that! Now that's what I call a nice ass."

"Yeah, round, just like I like 'em best."

"Wonder how much it'd cost to get a piece of that?"

"I dunno, man. Doesn't look like she's selling."

Apparently the woman with the "perfect" behind had a brain to go with her posterior. She, too, had guts and a grasp on the Spanish language.

Turning to face the two men, she put her hands on her hips and answered, "You're right. It's not for sale. And I can assure you, boys, that if it was--it'd be way out of your price range."

I nearly wet my pants. I laughed until I cried.

Why don't they ever think we can understand them? We may not always understand men, but most times we understand them. Understand?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she showed them!

Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

LOL. The only thing better would be to let them know what you thought of their butts!

Ash