CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Today in the Big Apple

Mickey and I spend some of the cold wintery months in Florida. We have a small place down there, sort of off the beaten track, where we can go snorkeling, beachcombing and generally kick back and relax. It's nothing fancy but it's ours and we love it.


Today I'm tossing a few things into a bag and getting our NY life in order so we can take a quick trip down to the beach house. We'll only stay for a few days, just to give the place a cleaning and stock the pantry. In a couple of weeks we'll go down for a longer stay, but for now we're just zippping down, then zipping back up at the end of the week. Hmm...sounds like fun, doesn't it? The zipping part, I mean. Not the cleaning!


So today in the Big Apple I'm grabbing my flip flops and sunscreen. Yeah, life is good. :)

0 comments: