CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Recipe for Love Reviews

My first review for Recipe for Love came in and I am tickled! Reader Views said, in part,

Nina Nash is a talented writer. “Recipe for Love” is a great short read for Valentine’s Day. It’s romantic and passionate and written with lots of humor. This lighthearted book is sure to please and lift your spirits. The character of Nonna is wonderful. I want a Nonna like her. I want to be a Nonna like her. This book is sure to please. I highly recommend “Recipe for Love” to those that enjoy humorous erotic romance.

I am so thrilled, it always feels great to know that readers are enjoying what I've written! Thank you Reader Views, very much!

The entire review, along with many other interesting reviews, can be found here:

http://www.readerviews.com/ReviewNashRecipeforLove.html





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised by a good review. It's a good book!

Anonymous said...

Totally love the granny. Just too sweet. Funny, to think of grandparents having sex!

Anonymous said...

I love this book!!! So did my sister, who was the one that sent it to me. God, could it be any funnier??? I don't think so!!

--Crystal