CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

New York living

I love living in New York. Mickey and I divide our time between Florida and the Big Apple and it's a situation that works well for us. We get the best of both worlds, a bit of the beach while still enjoying the attractions of Manhattan.

Recently we've been to see a few Broadway shows. Now, if you've never been on Broadway before, I completely recommend it as one of the things on you to-do-before-I-die list. (Do you have one of those? I do. Sometime I'll share some of it with you.) Broadway is like no other place on earth, the excitement and anticipation is so thick it surrounds you.

Anyhow, recently Mickey and I were lucky enough to see Spamalot. It's at the Shubert Theatre and has an all-star cast. The story of King Arthur and his knights, it's a telling of the quest for the Holy Grail. If you liked Monty Python's version, you're going to love this. I laughed until I cried, and then I laughed some more. It was, honestly, a wonderful evening.

So if you've never been to New York, perhaps you should plan a visit sometime in the future. And while you're here, why not take a stroll on Broadway? I guarantee you there'll be a show or two you'll want to see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love NY, from what I've seen on movies. I have never visited but someday...