CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!



Today my Valentine Vixens Quickie Assignment is released! I'm so excited about this title. I loved writing it and I'm hoping that readers will enjoy reading it.


I know its snowing across the northeast so in a lot of places Valentine's plans will need to be postponed. So if you find yourself looking for something hot and romantic to read today, please choose Assignment. I think you'll be happy you did!


And Happy Valentine's Day!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I read this yesterday, Happy Valentine's day to me, eh? It was sooo good. My only complaint was that I wanted more! More, I say!

When is your next book coming out? I have read them all so far.

Anonymous said...

Eliza,

Thanks so much! You've made my day!

My next book comes out at the end of March. Its called Violet Moons and it is a story like none other I've written so far. I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know.

Take care, Nina

Anonymous said...

I read this too Nina, and its great. I loved Cairo the best so far but this one is good too. More! When is the next book coming out? I want more! lol.

Anonymous said...

I read this and I liked it alot. Good job giving us a Valentine's treat!

A while ago you posted a review abot Blame it on Cupid. It was a few weeks back. I bought it and read it after reading what you had said. I like it - alot.

So what I want to know is what are you reading now? *GRIN*

Thanks. Robyn

Anonymous said...

Nina, this was great. As good as Recipe for Love. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Nash,

Where I work we pass books around. ebooks and paper books, both. I have to tell you that your books from Elloras Cave have made us take notice lately. All romantic and hot but different too. Sometimes it feels like an author will write the same book more then once with different characters but still the same story. YOu don't. Yours are all different and we wait to see what kind of book your new one is!Thank you for surprising us!!

Sincerely,
Sue W.

Anonymous said...

My sister and I both liked this alot. Art was beyond adorable!!!

--Crystal 8^)