CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Love is in the air

I love reading reviews. This one is from Contessa over at Fallen Angel Reviews. Four angels for Recipe for Love!


book cover here


"Recipe For Love was a super hot, comical short tale that will have you glued to your seat and eagerly turning the pages until the very last words are read. I gobbled this wonderful novella up in one quick setting. I was constantly being flip-flopped between full-blown lustful images to moments that had me bowing over with laughter. Gabi’s Nonna was a hoot and a force to be reckoned with. She was definitely not your typical granny. The sexual encounters displayed in Recipe for Love were deliciously naughty and fun-loving. I really enjoyed reading this Valentine’s Day story and it certainly had me wishing for a sample the famous recipe." - Contessa, Fallen Angel Reviews

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is right. The granny rocks in this story. This should be in paperback. I'd buy it!! No doubt!

-Carol