CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Countdown to Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching! Are you in the mood for love? If you are, or even if you're not quite there yet, my Valentine Vixens title, Recipe for Love, just might be what the love doctor ordered! I've gotten lots of great reader feedback on it. I've gotten lots of requests, too, for the "secret recipe" but I'll just have to keep that little secret to myself. *BG* Although if any of you have secret love recipes you'd like to share, I'd love to hear them!

Hope you have fun preparing for Valentine's Day. It's easily my favorite holiday!

"Recipe For Love was a super hot, comical short tale that will have you glued to your seat and eagerly turning the pages until the very last words are read. I gobbled this wonderful novella up in one quick setting. I was constantly being flip-flopped between full-blown lustful images to moments that had me bowing over with laughter. Gabi’s Nonna was a hoot and a force to be reckoned with. She was definitely not your typical granny. The sexual encounters displayed in Recipe for Love were deliciously naughty and fun-loving. I really enjoyed reading this Valentine’s Day story and it certainly had me wishing for a sample the famous recipe."
-Contessa, Fallen Angel Reviews

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nina
Thanks for stopping by the blog! hmm is there any cool whip in that recipe? *g*

I'm looking forward to Candy Cravings release and seeing the Valentine Vixen Quickies in print!

Have a great day!
Mari