CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tools Everywhere!

It's always something, isn't it? I mean, when you've got a guy who watches the DIY network, Bob Villa and every other home renovation show on television you're bound to have some dust in your life. And, if you're really lucky (heavy on the sarcasm here!), some power tools. Some, even, with ridiculously long chords.

Arrgghhh!!

When will that man learn not to leave his drill laying around? I can't even begin to count the number of "discussions" we've had about it.

Last night I got up in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. I headed to the kitchen, thinking a cup of chamomile tea might put me back to sleep. Instead I got a lump on my head that's going to look fabulous later today.

He says I'm clumsy. I say he's irresponsible.

Whatever.

All I know is I tripped over his damn tool. I nearly tossed it out the window, I was so annoyed.

Yeah, it's always something, isn't it?

0 comments: