CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NaNo Noveling

I have been writing a NaNo novel. It's a compulsion, I think, to challenge myself to write a 50,000-word novel in under 30 days. I have so much fun doing the challenge that I can't imagine what November would be like without this event.

I'm almost done with my new novel. I had a blast writing without editing and it just about wrote itself. I plan to put it away until after the new year, then settle down and work on rewrites. Very different from what I usually do, or what I usually write.

Have you ever done (or are you doing) the NaNo challenge? If you're doing it this year, I hope it's going well for you! Remember, we're just past the halfway point so keep writing.

I've got to get back. Chapter 19 awaits!

0 comments: