CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Saks and the Single Girl

Ugh. I've done it again. I was supposed to be shopping for post-holiday bargains but, well...they called me. That's right, they called me. So really, it wasn't my fault. Not at all.

Um, do you buy that story?

Didn't think you would.

All right, so I admit it. I caved. I gave in to my obsession. I fell off the wagon. Big time. No little tumble for me. Oh no, when I fall I do it in a big way.

Full price. No sale. No bargain. All right, so they're more of a post-holiday indulgence than a bargain.

But everyone needs shoes, right? And they are the most gorgeous pair of heels I've ever seen. I think I'm in love.

Thank you, Jimmy. Choo, that is. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new look! Love it!!!

-Nora

Jenyfer Matthews said...

Love the new look! But where is a picture of the shoes!! You can't tease us with them and then not share!