CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Compulsion?

Already, I'm ready to confess. Again. I may have just turned in one habit for another. I've had a lot of time on my hands since the holiday, more than I usually have. So, being a writer, I do what writers (who aren't writing) do. I read. A lot.

I've read a couple of chick lit books, one of my favorite genres. I love the heroine as flawed human, falling into and out of silly scrapes but ultimately finding her way to her destiny. Yeah, I like them.

But I've discovered another line of books that, well, has me intrigued. I've read two so far and enjoyed them both. I won't say which publisher they're from but I will tell you they are short. And hot. Really hot. And very well written. Not a bad way to pass a spare hour or two, believe me!

Um...I wonder what Mickey's going to think of this new interest? ;-)

Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might they be written by a competetor? I think I have read those too. There are only a few but they are good. ;-)