CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

In the closet

It's that time of year again. The time to make resolutions, kick bad habits, begin anew. Right? Fresh start, all that happy stuff?

In honor of New Year's, new beginnings, blah blah blah, I'm doing a bit of housecleaning. Sort of...um, well...sort of taking stock, as it were. Of...well, this and, um...well, that. All right. I'll confess. After the Jimmy Choo incident (yes, that is what Mickey's calling it!) I've decided to (hopefully!) gain control of some of my obsessions. When I say it like that I sound deranged. How about if we call them "compulsions"? Hmm...that still sounds nuts, doesn't it?

All right, I'll just come right out with it. I love shoes. Have a ton of 'em. The JC's are tucked into the closet, high on the shelf so I'm not tempted to take them out, look at them and decide I just might need the other pair I was jonesing for, too. So, Jenyfer, no pics. Sorry! I don't know if I can control myself, at least not yet. It's still early in this New Year, new control on compulsion/obsession/shoe deal.

Ugh. Is life supposed to be this hard? Anything but shoes...

So today I'll be taking stock of my closet. The theory is that if I actually come face-to-face with this (supposed) overabundance of shoes (really, can you ever have too many shoes? I think not.) I'll realize I've got to put a stop to this...whatever it is.

I wonder if that's going to apply to chocolate, too? Would that be a compulsion/obsession thing? Because I've got three boxes of Godiva tucked onto the shelf beside the Jimmys...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handbags. My obsession is purses. Totes. Clutches. You know how it is!