CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ta Da!!

Last night I finished my NaNo novel in the wee, wee, wee hours of the morning. Today I'm beat, but happy. Later I'll actually sign up for NaNo. I didn't even bother to do that, figuring that if I didn't finish my book I'd just take up space over there. Besides, the rules say you can sign in up till the last day of November so I'll just do it today.

So glad I did it. Now to find coffee...lots and lots of coffee!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I knew you would do it. :^)

-Jo G.

One Observationist said...

Congratulations! I finished my Nano novel today. I reached the 50,000 word mark, but I still need to end the novel which I hope to do in the next few days.

Anyways, I'll check out your blog a little more. Just wanted to say congrats!

See you around.
Jeremy