CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weather sets the mood

A rainy Sunday morning in New York City. I might be in the minority, but I love rain, especially on the weekends. I know, I can hear the "Boo"-ing!! But really, I love a rainy weekend. Why? It gives us a great excuse to not do anything. No running errands, no pressure to walk in the park, visit with friends or relatives, jog...none of it. Instead we get to stay in, lounge with the fat Sunday Times, have bagels delivered from the corner deli, and...well, I won't go on. You let your imagination run wild.

But I ask you, wouldn't you like to snuggle up with your honey on a rainy Sunday morning?

Mickey and I, we might cuddle all day long... :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ideas! I'll have to hope for rain from now on. I didn't know it could be so much fun. *G*