CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Today in the Big Apple

We're under a winter storm watch. Ugh. Right now the sky is just cloudy but the prediction is for ice. Actually, ice balls. Ugh.

All I want to know is, will we be able to keep our Friday night movie date tonight? Really, I'm going to be peeved if we have a power failure and Mickey and I can't go see the movie I've picked. I'm not going to tell you what one I'm jonesing to see because I want to see it first, then tell you what I think. And, too, ask whether or not you've seen it--and what you thought!

So let's hope the ice balls hold off. The rest of the weekend is going to be taken up by the whole Superbowl thing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the weather goes the same way the last nor'eater they predicted! Warning of ten inches turned into a dusting *G* Hopefully you are having your movie night! as for me...3k to write then GO GIANTS!

Have a great weekend
Mari

Anonymous said...

Ooh, we're going to the movies tonight too. But you know we're in Fla. so there's no worry of bad weather. Have fun, Nina!

-cath