CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Morning Before

Good morning all. I'm writing this in a quiet kitchen, by the light of a nightlight and the glow of the computer screen. Why? Because Mickey (my wonderful, sweet darling man) and I are at his parents' house for a few days. They, along with the rest of his family, are still asleep. Yes, I know it's getting late but this big family has a new member in it. No, not me--yet. Someday, hopefully, but not quite yet. No, the person in question is tiny, just home from the hospital. In his first weeks of life the young one has managed to completely upend the normally-serene household, leaving most of the adults very sleep-deprived. So I'm doing my best to be quiet, lest I disturb the bleary-eyed adults or wake the cute-as-a-button babe.

But still...it's hard to be quiet. My Valentine Vixens Quickie, Recipe for Love, is scheduled for release tomorrow morning! That's right, tomorrow it'll be available for purchase at Ellora's Cave.

Really, I feel like squealing, jumping on the table and clapping my hands. But...I'll keep that to myself...until the baby wakes. Until then, I had to share it with you.

Hope your day is a good one. :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked and it's not for sale yet but I'll be buying it as soon as it is. This sounds soooo good!