CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Renovation Woes

Yes! I'm still woeful about the renovation mess here! The man thinks it's all wonderfully fantastic to have power tools, dust and hammers around the place. Me? I think it pretty much stinks. I'm constantly tripping over tools and bits of sheetrock--don't ask! There was no sheetrock supposed to be involved in this renovation project but you know how that works. One day it's paint...the next day it's a new freaking wall.

Ahh!

I could just pack it in and head to Florida until Mickey and the crew are done. But who knows what I'd find when I got back?

Uh uh. I'm staying here so I can see what's going on. But until the renovation project is over, I'm gonna be complaining. Just warning you!

So what's going on in your world? Any dust involved? Sheetrock? Power tools?

0 comments: