CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday fun

Hi all! Sheesh, I've been absent again, haven't I? The best-laid plans and all that, I suppose. Anyhow, thought I'd check in and see how you're all doing. Are you enjoying spring and the warm weather? The flowers? Birds? That's exactly what we're doing here. Yesterday I was in Central Park and it was gorgeous. Warm-balmy almost-with lots of people out on their lunch breaks. I saw frisbees flying, so it must be springtime in the City!

A Kate update: The little darling is growing so quickly! Of course she's still tiny but it seems she learns something new to enchant us every day. Yesterday, when I was changing her, she tried to talk to me. Really, I mean it. I'm convinced she's brilliant because when an infant attempts communciation the way this one did it's got to mean something big is in her future, right?

Oh, what did Kate tell cousin Nina? I'm not quite sure just what it was she said, but I'm certain it was something very, very important!

Yeah, I'm nuts over the kid!

0 comments: